This All Points 26-4606 20" x 20" Kleen-Gard hood filter is constructed of durable 2" thick aluminum with vertical baffles that catch solid deposits in grease-laden air, draining them out to reduce fire hazards. Its smooth surface allows grease to continually run out into hood collection troughs, and it includes drop handles for additional convenience.
Free Shipping Item ships in 5-10 business days.
- How do I know which side is the "height" and which side is the "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.