Aluminum Hood Filters ensures that grease deposits directly onto baffles and drains out to prevent fire hazards. Its surfaces permit constant grease run-off into the hood collection troughs, while convenient drop handles allow safer handling, the aluminum hood filter is lighter than a stainless steel model, making it easier to handle. Ridged baffles give the filter a stylish appearance.
Aluminum hood filters are less expensive than stainless steel hood filters.
Standard Aluminum Grease Filters
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Grease FiltersLightest weight
- Riveted construction
- Smooth "cut-safe" baffles
- Shiny and attractive finish
- Available with Snap-On hooks for CaptiveAire hoods
Heavy Duty Aluminum Grease Filters
- Heavy duty construction
- Ridged baffles for maximum grease removal
- More prone to corrosion
- Made in the U.S.A.
- UL Listed / NFPA Approved (Fire Code Compliant)