This powerful package includes a handsome Hood, an efficient Exhaust fan and a hefty Heated Make Up Air Unit.
12' long exhaust-only wall canopy hood with front perforated supply plenum with built-in 3" back standoff.
- 430 SS Where Exposed
- 54" depth provides better capture and containment of cooking vapors at lower airflow volumes.
- 600 degree hood rating - allows use with medium to heavy duty cooking equipment providing ultimate flexibility.
- 16" tall x 16" wide Kleen-Gard Stainless Steel Baffle Filter with Handles and Bottom Hanging Hook, UL Classified
- 16" tall x 20" wide Kleen-Gard Stainless Steel Baffle Filter with Handles and Bottom Hanging Hook, UL Classified
- Incandescent Light Fixture-High Temp Assembly, Includes Clear Thermal and Shock Resistant Globe (L55 Fixture), Bulbs By Others
- EXHAUST RISER - Factory installed 16" Diameter
- SUPPLY RISER - 12"x 28" Supply Riser with Volume Dampers
- 1/2 Pint Grease Cup New Style, Flanged Slotted
Belt Drive Centrifugal Upblast Exhaust Fan with 18.75" wheel.
- Exhaust Fan handles 2475 CFM @ -1.000" wc ESP, Fan runs at 978 RPM
- Exhaust Motor: 1.000 HP, 1 Phase 115 V, 60Hz, 14.0 FLA, ODP (Open Drip Proof)
- Grease Cup for kitchen-duty centrifugal exhaust fans, Box Dimensions 15-3/4 L X 5-1/16 W X 3-3/4 H (18 GA.) (Includes Down Spout)
- Curb CRB26.5x20E On Fan # 1 Flat Curb
- Hinged Base for Curb. Standard Hinge attached to curb. Used on Fans with wheels 20 inches or smaller. 12 GA Galvanized
- Vented Base for Curb
Direct Gas Fired Heated Make Up Air Unit with 10" Blower.
- SSupply Fan handles 2160 CFM @ 0.500" wc ESP, Fan runs at 1081 RPM
- Heater supplies 132581 BTUs. 55°F Temperature Rise. [Fuel: Natural Gas]
- Supply Motor: 1.500 HP, 1 Phase 115 V, 60Hz, 20.4 FLA, ODP (Open Drip Proof)
- Down Discharge - Air Flow Right -> Left
- Sloped Filtered Intake for Size #1 Modular Heater. 21.813" Wide x 44.375" Long x 23.375" High. Includes 2" MV EZ Kleen Metal Mesh Filters
- RTC Solutions • 40-90°F Discharge Temp Control
- Gas Manifold for DF1 GM - BTU 0 - 550001 - 7 in. w.c. - 14 in. w.c., No Insurance Requirement (ANSI), BV250-66
- Motorized Back Draft Damper 16" X 18" for Size 1 Standard & Modular Direct Fired Heaters w/Extended Shaft, Standard Galvanized Construction, 3/4" Rear Flange, LF120S Actuator Included
- Low Fire Start. Allows the burner circuit to energize when the modulation control is in a low fire position
- Gas Pressure Gauge, 0-35", 2.5" Diameter, 1/4" Thread Size
- Gas Pressure Gauge, -5 to +15 Inches Wc., 2.5" Diameter, 1/4" Thread Size
- Curb CRB21X71X20INS Insulated On Fan # 2 Flat Curb