Gasket which allows access to fan blades for cleaning. (Requires a 4" bi-metal hole saw for installation which is not included) Easy to install from outside of the fan.
Rugged weatherproof construction
• Heavy-duty, HNBR rubber bonded to closed
• Corrosion-resistant zinc plated hardware
• Easy installation & operation
• Fits most commercial fan bases
• Space-saving design
• Installs in less than 10 minutes from the outside of the fan
• Retaining spring arms hold the panel in place
• Eyebolt facilitates removal
• Provides 4” access opening for inspection and
cleaning of fan blades
• Code compliant
• In compliance with requirements of NFPA
Standard 96 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206.1
The fan access panel is required as well to help your hood cleaning company be able to access the entire areas of your exhaust fans, remember "if they can't see it, they can't clean it".